MBBS Course details in Belarus
MBBS in Belarus is taught as a general medicine course. Students with proficiency in English do not find any difficulty in learning.
MBBS in Belarus is offered in two languages, Russian and English. All students have the option to choose the medium of instruction to study MBBS. It is not mandatory to study Russian.
The course duration is 6 years. Training for one year as an intern is mandatory for all international students after completion of the course.
Important information for the Indian students to study MBBS in Belarus
|Last Date to Apply||–||15th August of every year (In some universities it is 15th July)|
|Basic Eligibility||–||10+2 (Science Subjects) with 60% score & NEET score|
|Minimum Course Fee||–||4 Lakhs per year|
|English Proficiency||–||Required – Mandatory|
|Minimum Living Cost||–||12k to 15k per month|
|Medium of Teaching||–||English|
All admissions to the medical colleges are made on the merit system, and first come first serve basis.
All universities and medical colleges have hostel accommodation equipped with all facilities for the international students.
Quick Facts about MBBS in Belarus
- Globally approved medical universities
- High quality education, on par with the global standards
- Very cheap cost of education and low cost living
- English is the major language and all courses are taught in English
- WHO and MCI approved medical universities and colleges
- No requirement of any entrance exams to join MBBS
- No requirement of TOEFL or IELTS to join MBBS in the country
- MBBS degree in Belarus is internationally eligible
- Simple, straight forward, and easy admission process
- Affordable tuition fee and living cost
- Colleges, labs, and training hospitals equipped with state of the art facilities
- Friendly, safe and secured environment for international students
- The country’s climate is cold during most of the year, which makes a pleasant climate
- Comparing with the cost of the European lifestyle, Belarus is quite affordable
List of Medical Universities in Belarus
More than 3000 students from India study MBBS in Belarus. There are many recognized and approved universities to choose. The list of medical universities in Belarus includes the following:
- Gomel State Medical University
- Vitebsk State Medical University
- Belarusian State Medical University
- Grodno State Medical University
It is easy to get admission in the Gomel state medical university and Vitebsk state medical university.
MBBS in Belarus Fee Structure
MBBS in Belarus fee structure is very simple, affordable for students from all countries. The average cost of studying MBBS in Belarus range from 4 lakhs to 6 lakhs per year.
|Name of University|| Annual MBBS Fees.
*Tuition fees only (Appx.)
|Vitebsk State Medical University||4.30 Lakhs per year|
|Grodno State Medical University||3.50 Lakhs per year|
|Gomel State Medical University||4.35 Lakhs per year|
|Belarusian State Medical University||4 Lakhs per year|
PG after MBBS in Belarus
After completion of MBBS in Belarus, Indian and international students can join PG or start practicing as a doctor. As the certification and qualification is valid all over Europe and many countries, students can become a doctor and settle abroad too.
One of the add-ons of studying MBBS in Belarus is, you can easily join PG in any country. PG after MBBS in Belarus is made easy. Most of the students can easily crack the screening tests in respective countries to practice medicine or join PG. Qualified MBBS graduates are high in demand and are highly paid.